◤DericDumDum◥
Twitter · Facebook page · Instagram



Saturday, July 11, 2009 | Posted by Deric
alright , i kick off with this post since i last blogged.

today training was quite fun.
dangerous move.
still ok lah.
haha , quite fun i guess.
im left with 13 days.
just hope nothing will make me unhappy before i go in ns loh.
must have fun now.
than go in for 2 weeks than can come out.
take it as go for holidays.
holidays for jian fei !
haha. im just too fat. need to train.
used up all my energy just now at training.
hungry again.
dont really wanted to eat but in the end i still eat.
lol , see people eat i just cant resist.
temptation man.
maybe , maybe only ah.
after next week i go cut botak.
lol. see how loh.
hair too long dont like.
tml , just hope i wont be drunk.
but i just think i will bah.
drink , drank , drunk.
martelllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
favorite. =x
okay bah , end here.
feel free to tag me.
my tagboard's dead!
anything sms me eh.
anytime , anywhere =D